Date: 09/10/2016 9:30:20
Online Application Procedure for Admission 2016/2017 Session
- Visit SCBRS Campus to obtain your application scratch card for Matriculation and IJMB/SSCE Remedial (with UTME) Programmes at the cost of Five thousand (5,000.00) and Three thousand (3,000.00) naira respectively.
- Visit the College Website at www.scbrs.edu.ng and click on ‘Online Application’ link under Prospective Student.
- You will be re-directed to Application Portal.
- Enter your Serial Number and PIN purchased.
- After logged in, enter your particulars to register
- An application number would be generated for your, which from then you will continue to use (when login to your application account) as your username and password.
- Enter your application number as username and password to complete your application.
- Once logged in with your application number, click on ‘Browse’ to select your passport photograph (less than 100KB) and then click on ‘upload’.
- Click on ‘Update Bio-data’ and fill-in all the required fields’ information and submit.
- Then, click on ‘Academic Records’ and enter your previous academics records and then submit as the completion of your application process.
- Print your acknowledgement letter for record purpose.
- Check your admission status after three (3) days from the stipulated deadline of online application.
If admitted, print your provisional offer of admission and present it together with the required documents (stated on the letter) on the screening day.